Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend at the Cabin

This is Jimmy's favorite spot in the world . . . . along side the Mississippi . . . . .
Adrian turned into a real pro fisherman!
He was the first one to pull in a catfish!
Although . . . . . . mine was bigger!!! I can't remember the last time I went fishing . .. . . . and didn't intend to this time . . . . but as Jimmy was getting the kids poles ready, he handed me his rod . . . . . I out fished him and caught the catch of the day!! Needless to say - he was sure hoping that the warden would see me with his pole . . . . . since I didn't even have a fishing license!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun and did tons of fishing! I can't wait to show Macey and Lilly all the fish you caught - they will be impressed for sure!

LIFE TOUCH PICTURES

LIFE TOUCH PICTURES
2008