Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN











The kids were off school since Wednesday at noon . . . and needless to say were anticipating Friday night all week! I had hopes of leaving work early on Friday to get a head start on the evening; but as always . . . . I had too many things to get done and not enough hours to get them done. I finally hit home about 5:15 and trick or treating started at 5:00. The kids were all dressed and ready to go!! Mateo was so excited - being his 3rd year now, he kind of remembered the past year!! We made it around our block then piled into the van to go across town to visit the thrill of the evening - the neighbor a block over who dresses up like a gorilla!! Of course Gavino and Vanessa knew what to expect . . . . but Mateo was sure surprised!!
The kids had a great time - and got way more candy than anyone should be allowed!! Mateo's already ready for next year!!
Raquel didn't have a name for her costume . .. she stayed home and handed out candy. Gavino was a pirate, Vanessa was a combination of a spider princess with a silly mask and top hat, and Mateo was my handmade pumpkin costume!! Remember a few years ago when Gavino was a pumpkin?? I still have the crying pictures . . . he hated it - but Mateo sure loved it :)
The other picture is of the girl I work with - Natalyn and her baby, Preston. Preston goes to Becky's with Mateo and they are good friends!! Although - Mateo somehow renamed him at Becky's to Baby Justin!! Preston was the cutest Dalmatian I have ever seen!!
We are now off to the cabin for the weekend!

No comments:

LIFE TOUCH PICTURES

LIFE TOUCH PICTURES
2008