

My dad called this morning looking for the boys to go out to the woods with him, so that turned our day into an all girls day. (Jimmy had to work) We decided to take a trip to Marshfield and hit the stores. Since we rarely go shopping outside of Abbotsford, this was a real treat for the girls. Before we even left home, they had the dinner menu picked out from their favorite place - El Mexcal. It cracks me up - they have to go to a Mexican place to order corn dogs and batter fried shrimp!! I guess it must be the chips and salsa that keep them coming back!!
We decided to have some fun with Vanessa's hair by straightening it. It is always a challenge to keep it straight!! The girls are growing up so fast - as you can see they even had to have some color on their lips to go to the store . . .
Well - we're off to watching some home movies!! They girls want to see our wedding video!! I'm sure they will be real proud of how cool their mom and dad are!!
1 comment:
So what was the damage from your shopping trip!?? It sounds like you guys had a good time shopping out of Abby! I love Vanessa's hair straightened...very cute! And Raquel looks older and older each post, I swear!
Post a Comment