Thursday, October 22, 2009

new hair do's!!

Ha ha - th is was too funny to pass up . . . . . Anyone need a hair cut?? Jimmy does not allow me to cut his hair anymore . . . . . because I was too rough with the clippers . . . so instead he chooses to have Adrian do the job. He said for some reason . .. . his neck hurt . . . . this is what we found when he turned around!!!!! Ha ha . . . . I'm guessing Adrian is no longer employeed . . . . . and Jimmy will be looking for a new hair cutter!!
YIKES - I got a new do yesterday .. . . and I kind of feel like Barbie . .. . . first the kids said it was the color of a strawberry . . . . but today I heard it described as "pink" highlights. Hope people don't think I was shooting for the teenage look . . . .. I'm sure it will fade fast . . .. but in the mean time . . . . here I am with pink hair!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Ha ha - now does Jimmy think you did an okay job in the past???? I like your hair! It doesn't look pink, but it sure does look "cool!"

Unknown said...

Jeni I LOVE your hair!!! It's cute. As a matter of fact I was thinking of doing the red as well.
Too funny for Jimmy :)
Stacey

LIFE TOUCH PICTURES

LIFE TOUCH PICTURES
2008