Wow - looking back at our pictures . .. . these stuck out, I'm
soo ready for the weather to turn warm!! Time is flying by and I can
hardly keep up!! The last few weeks have kept us busy . . . . . . both Mateo and DJ had birthdays. DJ is now 18 years old . . . . she treated herself to a day of shopping . . ... . and spent the evening with us watching
Beverly Hills
Chihuahua This next week will be another busy week with the Spring election on Tuesday, as anyone who knows me . . .. knows this is a gut wrenching time for me. Jimmy's still fairly busy at work, although it has slowed down to mostly just a straight 40 hours per week. Jimmy has his plane ticket bought to travel South for Mother's Day to visit his parents. It will be a short 5 day stay, but I'm sure it will be worth it!! His family is meeting in Mexico City at his sister's house to celebrate Mother's Day! Today Jimmy and I have been married 12 years . . . . . another thing for me to question where all the time has went!! We were playing catch up . . . . hope you enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
Happy 12 year!!! Time sure does fly, that's for sure!!!!! Can't wait for summer either!
Post a Comment